Monday 25 February 2019

Dream until your dreams come true

Hello again

Back today with a CAS card. I really don't find it easy making these and have difficulty with white space but I have to say that although this was a real quick make at the end of the day, I really am quite liking the simplicity of this and the story it holds :-)




Here's What I used...

Stencil Girl... S288
Bee Crafty Stamp... Hope
Inkylicious Stamp... Dreams Come True
Distress Ink... Antique Linen
Versafine Ink... Vintage Sepia

Here's What I did...

Take a piece of white card, I chose to die cut my card using a stitch die. I believe this is one of Sue Wilson's. Take the stencil and place down onto the card and use low tack masking tape to hold in place. Gently blend over the stencil with the Antique Linen using a brush until you have the desired depth of colour. Remove the stencil carefully.

Take the stamp of the girl and ink up using the Vintage Sepia. Stamp onto the card. I used a stamp platform to allow a repeat stamp to get full coverage and the depth of colour I wanted. Take the wording from the Inkylicious stamp set and ink up using the same ink and stamp in place.

To ground the girl I simply used a string of small gems. Mount onto dark brown card stock and again onto coordinating colour card. Mount onto your white card base.

Simple :-) 

All for now

Much love

Bev. xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

In her own skin

Hello and welcome Feels good to be here once again. Yes I have a week off so managed some time in the Craft Room. I made a quick and easy...