Tuesday 9 April 2019

In her own skin

Hello and welcome

Feels good to be here once again. Yes I have a week off so managed some time in the Craft Room. I made a quick and easy tag with this fab image from Aall & Create. I very much enjoyed my usual visit to Ally Pally on Sunday and just had to buy this stamp set, just love it. 


I began by stamping out the image with Versafine Black Onyx. I stamped her again onto a piece of masking paper. Cover her with the masking paper and blend over the card with Distress Inks in Stormy Sky, Antique Linen and Spun Sugar. I used a stamp from a Stamping up set to create the water. 

I used a stencil by Aall & Create and Distress Ink in Worn Lipstick to create the wording by masking out the lines of words to pick out the wording I wanted to use. Remove the mask and colour the image with pencils softly.

Stamp the verse from the stamp set in black Versafine ink and cut out the words I wanted to use, run a black brush pen around the edges and glued on to the card.

Blend around the edge of the card with Vintage Photo and Worn Lipstick. 

I mounted my card straight onto a piece of Black Card, cut off the top corners and punched a hole for the ribbon. I used a very soft pink ribbon from my stash.

Hope you like it and as always thanks for stopping by.

Much love

Bev. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In her own skin

Hello and welcome Feels good to be here once again. Yes I have a week off so managed some time in the Craft Room. I made a quick and easy...