Wednesday 27 February 2019

I'm a rainbow sprinkle in a vanilla world

Hello and welcome

I am back today with another of my makes from my week off. I decided on a fun make with this fab stamp by Katzelkraft. He's just great isn't he. I have also decided that I am no longer going to write up such in depth instructions on how I made things due to the fact time is short and I'm also unsure how many visit my blog these days. Do people still do the blog thing I wonder? I sometimes think with all the other platforms maybe not. I'm also not here that often sadly due to work and family commitments. I will however post a photo of items used, and a quick write up :-)



See below picture for items used to make the fun card :-)




Card was created with weathered wood and antique linen. The camera was stamped with black versafine on a spare piece of card and embossed. Cut out and put aside. Stamp the photo film several times and cut out. Stamp three in a row. Mask off to stamp the face in each one. Stamp the bird again directly onto the card. Colour with any colour of choice. Glue all the pieces onto the card. Blend the weathered wood around the edge of the card. Take the lines from the PaperArtsy set and stamp around the edge of the card randomly using Archival watering can.

Mount onto black card and again onto coordinating card before mounting onto white card base.

All for now

Much love

Bev. xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

In her own skin

Hello and welcome Feels good to be here once again. Yes I have a week off so managed some time in the Craft Room. I made a quick and easy...