Saturday 29 December 2018

Christmas Baubles



Hello and welcome

Well here we are at the end of another year. Where has it gone? Time seems to go so fast I can't keep up with it, and as for time, well there never seems to be any with life being so busy. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I thoroughly enjoyed mine and it was all over way too quick before being back at work.

So before we slip into 2019 I thought I would share this very large tag which I made for the Hochanda Christmas TV shows last year whilst on the design team for That's Crafty. It ended up being entered into the Mixed Up Media mag which was a very proud moment for me, and therefore I was unable to share it. It wasn't until I was having a little tidy up on my phone that I found it. There is a short explanation of how I made it, and products used on the third photo down which was taken from the magazine. 











Well I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a fabulous New Year. I hope you all get what you wish for. For me it will be more time to craft as I am missing it terribly. We all need time to do the things we love as without it life becomes very boring and quite draining. 

Take care of yourselves and happy 2019 to you all.

Much love

Bev. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In her own skin

Hello and welcome Feels good to be here once again. Yes I have a week off so managed some time in the Craft Room. I made a quick and easy...