Friday 2 March 2018

My heart belongs to you

Good evening on this very cold and snowy Friday. Found myself with an evening to myself so thought I would make a CAS card with the free stamps from one of the recent Creative Stamping mags. Nice and easy and very quick to make which is rather nice sometimes.




Here's what I used...

Free stamps from issue 53 of Creative Stamping.
Just Right Stamps... Loving Sentiments.
Stamposaurus Stencil... Unsure of name?
Versafine Ink... Black Onyx.
Imagination Craft Starlights metallic paint... Diamond.
Spectrum Noir Colourblend pencils.
Spectrum Noir Pencil Blending Solution
Masking paper.

Here's what I did...

I stamped my two images onto masking paper and cut them out carefully. I then stamped the lady onto my card with black ink. Place the mask carefully over the top and then stamp the man in place. This allows her face to be in front of his. Now place the mask over the mans image. Place the stencil down over the masked area and tape down using low tack tape. Take a piece of cut and dry foam and the starlight paint and pounce it through the stencil. I love this starlight paint but sadly it doesn't show the sparkle in this picture. Carefully remove the tape and stencil and allow the paint to dry. 

Take the pencils and softly colour the image. Blend with a stub and some blending solution. Once happy take the wording from the loving sentiments and stamp with black ink. I chose a piece of silver card that shines different colours when hit by light for my mount, but any colour would be fine. Mount onto card base. One nice and easy card :-)

Thanks for dropping in. I hope you all have a super weekend. Stay safe with this awful weather and hope to see you all again real soon.

Much love

Bev. xxx


2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous image Bev, the woman resembles an actress (or do I saw actor nowadays??) but I can't quite put my finger on the name. Delicately coloured and such a romantic card.
    Hope your keeping well and warm in the big chill?
    Have a great weekend Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tracey. Sorry for late reply. Hope you are keeping well. xxx

      Delete

In her own skin

Hello and welcome Feels good to be here once again. Yes I have a week off so managed some time in the Craft Room. I made a quick and easy...