Wednesday 2 August 2017

A handful of stars

Hello and welcome. How did the last week go so fast I ask myself. Already August and of course Wednesday,  which means I'm over at That's Crafty for this week's blog post. Below is a sneaky peak of my Tag. I have used Melina by Donna Gray and the awesome new sparklers by That's Crafty. You have to get them, you need to get them. The sparkle is just a big WOW.  If you would like to see the whole tag along with items used and how to's then click HERE.


Thanks for dropping by and hope to see you again real soon. Enjoy the rest of your week and happy crafting.

Much love, Bev. xxx


2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm just look at all that sparkly goodness. Love this Bev xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracey. I know it's fabulous isn't it and changes colour so much in different lights. x

      Delete

In her own skin

Hello and welcome Feels good to be here once again. Yes I have a week off so managed some time in the Craft Room. I made a quick and easy...