Wednesday 5 July 2017

Since we cannot change reality


Good morning and welcome. It's that time of the week again so I am over on the blog at That's Crafty with this weeks DT make. You can see a sneaky peak here but if you would like to see the full make along with items used and how to's then please pop over here and take a look. I do hope you'll join me, would be great to see you there.




Thank you for popping by. Enjoy the rest of your week and hope to see you again soon.

Much love, Bev. xxx 


4 comments:

  1. Oh my, Bev, this looks fantastic , my dear,--so many wonderful layers, see you over there, -Hugs, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you Dorthe, thank you so much. xxx

      Delete
  2. Came as soon as I could.. especially when I saw the eye (one of my fav's!!) Beautiful build up of colour on your background.. I love it .. Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

In her own skin

Hello and welcome Feels good to be here once again. Yes I have a week off so managed some time in the Craft Room. I made a quick and easy...