Wednesday 7 June 2017

They carry secrets on their wings

Hello and welcome. I'm here today with my first official post for That's Crafty since joining the design team. I have to say I have had great fun over the last few weeks playing with all the lovely products and the design team are just lovely. Here is a little sneaky peak but you can see the whole card, how it was made and the items used by popping over here, so hop on over and I'll see you there. Thanks for stopping by.

Much love, Bev. xxx


2 comments:

  1. Fab card Bev, I managed to get online earlier to take a look.. We can take a sigh of relief now as our debuts have been unleashed xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...Indeed. Thank you lovely. Bev. xxx

      Delete

In her own skin

Hello and welcome Feels good to be here once again. Yes I have a week off so managed some time in the Craft Room. I made a quick and easy...