Sunday 28 January 2018

Like A Beautiful Sunset

Hello. This is a Re-Post. It seems my blog has been playing up. I think I have fixed the issues now but this post was missing too. This was my first post this year and for those that have already seen it I apologise.



Here's what I used...

PaperArtsy Smoothy Super Smooth Card... 240gsm.
Inkylicious stamp set... Live Life In Colour.
Visible Image stamp... Your Vivid Colours.
Ranger Distress Ink... Squeezed Lemonade.
Versafine Ink pad... Onyx Black.
Clarity Stamp stancil... Sunshine.
Polychromo pencils.
Masking Tape.

Here's what I did...

I began with a piece of card measuring 7" x 7". I stamped the image with black ink two or three times until happy with the depth of colour. Stamp it again onto masking tape and carefully cut out. Colour the image with the colouring medium of your choice. I used polychromo pencils. Once happy, place the mask over the image and then place the stencil over the image and brush through with the distress ink until happy with the depth of colour. Carefully remove the mask.

Take the wording and stamp it twice on a spare piece of card. This allows the wording to be cut leaving a small border around the edge to give the impression of two separate stamps. Mount onto black card and again onto a matching colour card. Glue these onto the card. Now mount the finished piece onto black card and again the matching colour card. Now mount onto finished white card base. I felt it needed a little something extra so I found some coloured card rounds (They have a name but I have no idea what it is lol). I chose matching colours and added these to the card.

I hope I haven't missed anything and this says what the original post said. Some things are just sent to try us I think and try I do :-)

All for now. I wish you all a peaceful Sunday night and a great week ahead.

Much love, Bev. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In her own skin

Hello and welcome Feels good to be here once again. Yes I have a week off so managed some time in the Craft Room. I made a quick and easy...