Wednesday 23 August 2017

Here the song within the silence


Hello and welcome. Wednesday is here again already which means I am over at That's Crafty with this weeks blog post. I hope you all managed to see our shows on Hochanda last Friday. The shows had all the new goodies including this fabulous maple leaf stencil, which was one of the first sell outs. Thankfully Laura and Graham worked hard to get more made. I have to say this is my favourite as it's so versatile and can be used all year round for any occasion. I have used it here to make a wall hanging. This is just a sneaky peek but if you would like to see it all, with details of products used and how to's then please pop over and join me HERE.


Thanks for dropping in. Enjoy the rest of your week and as always, hope to see you again soon.
Much love, Bev. xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hello dear Bev, so very beautiful, it looks- your soft tones are so lovely , I can`t wait to see it all.
    Hugs from Dorthe, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful use of colours Bev, you've created another stunner using this stencil. Sorry for my late comment, I've been away for a week.. Catch you in the week.
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

In her own skin

Hello and welcome Feels good to be here once again. Yes I have a week off so managed some time in the Craft Room. I made a quick and easy...