Saturday 13 May 2017

Make a wish

Today I'm posting one of my favourites from the Clarity Stamp makes. This one is is not among the personal challenge though as this one uses the Winter Tree stencil. Made in the same way as the last card by placing the stencil and stamping the image, in this case the cats face. I then lifted the stencil to enable me to mask off the eyes and nose. The stencil was then carefully replaced and taped in place. The inks were then blended to create the scene. Once happy, the trees and bunnies were stamped with black versafine ink. Stencil was then removed to stamp the wording, large bunnies and stars. I coloured the cats eyes and nose with polychromo pensils. I used a white gel pen to create the stars. I mounted card onto a black mount before a matching colour mount. Then onto a white card. Finished card measures approx 7.5 x 7.5.

Here is what I used...

Clarity Stamp stencil...Winter trees
Visible Image...Curious Cats
Visible Image...Own It
Cardio Stamp...Woodland Walks
Cardio Stamp...Cottontail Capers
Inkylicious...Imagine the possibilities
Lavinia Stamps...Large Bunnies
White gel pen
Distress Inks...Mowed Lawn, Chipped Sapphire, Picked Raspberry and Mustard Seed
Polychromo pencils.

2 comments:

  1. This is another stunner Bev, those cats eyes really stand out amongst the sunlit sky.. Beautiful creation Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracey. I do love that face. It's a great stamp 😊

      Delete

In her own skin

Hello and welcome Feels good to be here once again. Yes I have a week off so managed some time in the Craft Room. I made a quick and easy...