Sunday 28 May 2017

A Great Life

Hello happy crafters. Today I am sharing another Clarity Stencil favourite with you. As I have given how too's on my previous posts I won't bore you again with how this is made but will list below everything used to create this card. I just adore those hares, they are just gorgeous arn't they. Hope you like it and thank you for stopping by.

Here's what I used...

Clarity Stamp stencil...Winter Tree.
Inkylicious stamp... Moon.
Inkylicious stamp...wording, A great Life.
Cardio Stamp...Woodland Walks.
Lavinia Stamp...Hares.
Lavinia Stamp...Rat.
Corner stamps are free stamps from a magazine, as is foliage.
Tim Holtz distress inks...Chipped Sapphire and Pine Needles.
Archival ink pad...Watering can.
Versafine ink pad...Black.
Cuttlelola dot pen...black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In her own skin

Hello and welcome Feels good to be here once again. Yes I have a week off so managed some time in the Craft Room. I made a quick and easy...