Saturday 23 February 2019

Let your vivid colours light the world

Hello again

I'm back with a nice quick card. Another gel print with this great stamp by Inkylicious. Just love their stamps. Inspired by the lovely weather I have enjoyed this week despite it being February. I have actually had the doors and windows open. Perfect :-)





Here's what I used...

Inkylicious stamp... Leopard Prowl.
Inkylicious stamp...Willow Twigs.
Visible Image stamp... Your Vivid Colours.
Versafine Ink Pad... Black.
Archival Ink Pad... Fern Green.
Distress Inks... Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters, Spiced Marmalade and Abandoned Coral.
Fine Liner Pen... Black.
Gel Press.

Here's what I did...

Make a print using the gel press. Mask off the sun before applying the inks listed. Remove the mask and brush over lightly with the spiced marmalade until happy with the depth of colour.

Take the leopard and ink up with the black ink. This stamp is open so I like to give it an outline. Do this with a fine liner unless you prefer the stamp left as is.

Take the willow twig and ink up with the fern green  and stamp across the bottom of the card. Take the words and stamp at the top of the card using black ink.

Mount onto black card and again onto a piece of coordinating card. Finish by mounting onto your card base.

That's all from me today.

Back soon.

Much love

Bev. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In her own skin

Hello and welcome Feels good to be here once again. Yes I have a week off so managed some time in the Craft Room. I made a quick and easy...